This policy covers how EasyPeasy Builder,("EasyPeasy," "Easy Peasy", "Easy Peasy Builder", "EasyPeasy Builder", "we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.easypeasybuilder.com. We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
- EasyPeasy Builder collects personal information when you register with us, use EasyPeasy Builder products or services or post content on an EasyPeasy Builder website or blog. This information is limited to your email address, username, and any information you post on your site. Your password is stored securely.
- EasyPeasy Builder may also collect personal information if you enter into promotions or sweepstakes.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used to
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting EasyPeasy Builder web sites from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
- We also collect other user information as part of our internal analytics services, in order to improve the services.
- EasyPeasy Builder may collect billing information if you sign up for a paid service, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. Under no circumstance do we store any of your sensitive billing details.
- When signing up for the affiliate program, EasyPeasy Builder may collect additional details in order to process payments and comply with tax law, which may include your social security number or EIN, your address, and other information as appropriate.
- EasyPeasy Builder uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
- Should you sign up for an EasyPeasy Builder premium account, register a domain through us, or purchase another premium service, we require your billing information in order to process the transaction.
- We will retain the last 4 digits of your credit card number, credit card type, name, address, and some other billing information, so that you may identify that card used in the future. We do not store your credit card number or CVV2; this information is discarded after your transaction has been processed.
- If your subscription is auto-renewing, PayPal will store your credit card information on their secure payment gateway for as long as necessary to carry out the terms of your subscription.
- All transactions are processed over an industry standard SSL/TLS connection, with a minimum of 128-bit encryption.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by EasyPeasy Builder and our affiliates, partners and service providers such as marketing and customer support partners, and service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 technologies to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity also use LSOs such as HTML 5 technologies to collect and store information.
Information Relating to Children
Individuals under the age of 13 are prohibited from creating or using accounts through www.easypeasybuilder.com. Students under the age of 13 may, however, use EasyPeasy through special student accounts created by their teachers through www.easypeasybuilder.org, provided the teacher has obtained signed parental consent from the student's parents.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
- EasyPeasy Builder does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the EasyPeasy Builder web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
- We do not share, sell, rent or trade personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- EasyPeasy Builder may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the EasyPeasy Builder products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do. We use other third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for promotional purposes.
- From time to time, EasyPeasy Builder or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on EasyPeasy Builder. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. This information will be used strictly for the purpose of notifying and arranging delivery of promotional items to the person selected.
- You may opt out of emails you receive from EasyPeasy Builder or any of our partners for promotions, sweepstakes, contests or newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
- When you register for EasyPeasy Builder, we collect user-submitted account information such as username and email address to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the service.
- When you post content on an EasyPeasy Builder website or blog, you have the ability to post content which may include personal information about yourself.
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, like blogs, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name.
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. EasyPeasy Builder stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
- EasyPeasy Builder may share personal information about you under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
EasyPeasy Builder may revise, modify or update this policy. We will notify you about significant or material changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular EasyPeasy Builder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.
Widgets may also support functions that require that you disclose certain personal information given the user's choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, contests, forums, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating personal information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected. Forms which require sensitive information, such as financial information (credit card) to process purchases for products or services, are SSL encrypted to protect your sensitive information.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect, Google+ or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your account information is password-protected.
- In certain areas, EasyPeasy Builder uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions (such as when entering credit card details). However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If EasyPeasy Builder learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using EasyPeasy Builder or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. We may post a notice on our applicable web sites if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the applicable web sites. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Changing your Preferences and Personal Information
- You can access and edit your account information with EasyPeasy Builder at any time. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
- You can delete your applicable account by visiting the applicable account deletion page; we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, however, please note that some personal information, primarily your contact information, may remain in our records to the extent necessary to protect our legal interests or document compliance with regulatory requirements.
- If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete such information by making the change on our user home page, or by emailing our Customer Support
If you have a privacy concern regarding EasyPeasy Builder , or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of those sites, products or services, you should complete a support request.
Last updated on May 2015.
© 2015 EasyPeasy Builder.